- 2 cups toasted coconut flakes
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons Glow Flow Chefs Matcha Latte Blend
- ½ teaspoon natural peppermint flavoring
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Line a small baking sheet or large plate with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Stir to mix well but be careful not to break the coconut flakes too much.
- Pour coconut mixture onto parchment paper.
- Place baking sheet or plate in the fridge for an hour or so (or place in the freezer if you want to enjoy in 10 or 15 minutes). *I like to keep these in the fridge because I prefer when they are cool over room temperature. They keep well in or out of the fridge – your choice.