- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or 2 tbsp monk fruit for sugar free)
- 2 tablespoons Glow Flow Chefs Cacao Latte Blend
- sea salt for topping
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil, depending on the consistency of almond butter
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the almond butter, maple or monk fruit, coconut flour and GFC Cacao Bliss Blend. Whisk, then use hands to combine further. If the mixture is too dry, add 1-2 tbsp of coconut oil to moisten it up.
- Roll mixture into small balls with your hands and place them on the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the balls with sea salt
- Enjoy bliss balls at room temperature or place them in
the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Store in the fridge.