- 1 ½ cups raw walnuts
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup Glow Flow Chefs Cacao Latte Powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 ½ cups dates, pitted and chopped (Note: If your dates are very moist, you may only need 1 cup. My suggestion is to start with 1 cup if this is the case.)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the walnuts on a baking sheet and toast until they are lightly colored and fragrant, 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let them cool.
- In a food processor, pulse the walnuts until they are finely ground. Add the cacao powder and cacao blend and salt. Pulse to combine.
- Pit the dates and add them slowly to the food processor while it is running. You should end up with a mixture that resembles cake crumbs but, when pressed, will easily stick together. If the mixture does not stick together, add more dates. (Note: Dates can vary greatly in their moisture level, so you may have to play around with this until you get the right consistency. If your mixture is moister than what I describe above, that is totally fine too. The brownie balls will be delicious either way!)
- Use the dough to make one of the following brownie bite variations.
Shop the Recipe: