Adaptogenic Turmeric Granola
- 2 cups coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons Glow Flow Healing Turmeric Blend
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Line a large baking sheet with baking paper
- In a medium sized mixing bowl mix together the coconut, seeds, nuts and GFC blend.
- In a large non stick skillet, heat the coconut oil on a medium-low heat.
- Add the nut and seed mixture to the warmed skillet and toast, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Continue stirring to keep the mixture from burning.
- Stir in the maple syrup and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Transfer the granola to the baking sheet, spreading out in an even layer to let the granola cool into crunchy clusters.