Heavenly Raw Cacao Truffles
Created by Amy Jones on January 12, 2017
Incredibly chocolatey and divine. A great dessert for dinner parties or even an oeur d’oeuvres for those with a sweet tooth.The cacao will even give guests a boost of energy.
- 3/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup cacao butter, melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- Pinch salt
- Blend all ingredients except for the cacao powder in a high-power blender on low speed until creamy.
- Add cacao powder and blend until mixed in (don\'t over blend).
- Pour into a dish and put in refrigerator to firm.
- Once firm, roll into truffle-size balls.
- Roll in desired topping (cacao powder, chopped nuts, chopped goji berries, chopped cacao nubs, coconut flakes, etc.)
- Chill until ready to serve.