Dehydrated Salt and Vinegar Zucchini Chips
Created by Amy Jones on October 21, 2016
- Prep Time: 5m
- 2 or 3 medium zucchinis, sliced using a mandolin
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sea salt or himalayan pink salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl whisk coconut oil and vinegar.
- Use a mandolin to slice zucchini into the bowl
- Toss the zucchini around with your hands to mix in the oil. Then pour salt over and toss again.
- Place zucchini on dehydrator trays.
- Dehydrate for 10-14 hours, depending on your dehydrator and how crispy you want the chips.
- If you don't have a dehydrator, you can make in the oven. Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and bake at 200F for 3 hours, switching sides halfway through.