Bulletproof Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie
Created by Amy Jones on August 18, 2016
You can drink this as a smoothie or eat it in a bowl like ice cream. I prefer a bowl. It’s creamy and minty. If you like your smoothies cold or really want it to taste like ice cream, add ice when blending.
- Total Time: 5m
- Serves: 1
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 handfuls spinach
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon Bulletproof Brain Octain oil, add more if want more energy
- 1/4 tablespoon spirulina powder, optional
- 2 teaspoons xyiltol or 4 drops of stevia or 1 tsp honey
- 2-3 drops peppermint oil
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs, 1 teaspoon for topping
- 1/2 cup ice if you like your smoothies cold
- coconut flakes, for topping
- Mix all ingredients. Blend.
- Top with cacao nibs and coconut flakes.