Blueberry Cinnamon Chia Pudding
Created by Amy Jones on August 22, 2016
This is a go-to weekday breakfast. You can prep it the night before and grab it to bring to work in the morning. It’s filling and satisfying (due to the chia seeds) and the cinnamon and cardamom make it very easy to digest. Your man will even love it.
- Serves: 4
- 2 cups almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- Sweetener of choice (1/8 teaspoon stevia powder or 2 tbsp honey)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder or 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- pinch sea salt
- *optional add-ins: 1 tsp maca, 1 tsp lucuma
- *optional toppings: raspberries, blueberries and shredded coconut
- Blend almond milk, blueberries, sweetener, vanilla, cinnamon and superfoods (if adding)
- Pour blueberry milk from blender into a large bowl. Add chia seeds and stir vigorously making sure chia seeds don't clump together.
- Let sit 5 minutes, then stir again making sure the chia seeds are incorporated into the almond milk.
- Cover and place in the fridge for at least 3 to 5 hours or overnight.
- Top with raspberries and blueberries and shredded coconut to serve.